Josh Richards is a technologist and entrepreneur.
I help entrepreneurs overcome information technology related barriers that hold back their businesses. (I also work with non-profits, public institutions, and corporate clients when there is a good fit.) I'm also a geek, humanist, avid lifelong learner, adventurer in self-employment, and lover of burritos, beer, soccer, coffee, and ideas.
What Others Say About Me…
"Josh is one of the most talented people I’ve ever had a chance to work with." Jeff Raffo, Nordstrom
What's New see all posts
- Cloud Strategies Miss the Point
- The Unthinkable Optimization
- The Problem of "Stealth Work" in Technology Teams
- The Biggest Problem Facing Internal IT Teams Isn't What Many People Think
- Taking your own advice
- Skills aren't what is valuable
- You have to start somewhere (inaugural post for new site)
- Google's 'Nudge' to Web Site Operators and HTTPS Everywhere